Friday, July 21, 2006

July 21 - I don't do jealous!

Robin and I agreed to take things as they come yesterday, but I don’t think that included her getting flowers from other men. What was I supposed to do? I couldn’t let her think it bothered me so I decided to give Elizabeth flowers. What could it hurt? Nothing, except that Lucky came into the hospital at that exact moment and everything fell apart. Then Robin went on to tell me that she understood that I wanted to make sure everyone knew I wasn’t committed, right before telling me that she was having dinner with the prince.

I’m not jealous, but I wonder what’s really going on with Nikolas. He sends Robin flowers at the hospital and then takes her to dinner. That doesn’t sound like just friends. Emily confirmed for me that Robin and Nikolas are close, but how close? This is the reason I’ve avoided emotional bonds – this confusion and irritation. I actually asked Emily about Nikolas and Robin’s relationship and she suggested that I was bothered. I’m not bothered, just curious.

What I need is a distraction, something to take my mind off the infuriating Dr. Scorpio. After all we have no commitments, we’re both free. We can see whoever we want. So why am I irritated?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ricksangel1968 said...

One word "denial"

7/22/2006 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so in denial. Have you ever been able to get Robin off your mind. You can't stop yourself from having feelings; it's an exercise in futility to try.

7/23/2006 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home