Monday, July 24, 2006

July 24 - What are we doing?

Carly came by the hospital in need of a distraction from Sonny and I thought it would be a great idea to use her to take my mind off Robin. Little did I know that showing up at the MetroCourt with Carly would lead to an all night discussion of Robin Scorpio. It wasn’t that I was trying to make Robin jealous, but I wanted to make it clear that we could both date or sleep with whoever we want.

What I wasn’t expecting was for her to kiss the prince in the middle of the restaurant. Carly said Nikolas wouldn’t kiss Robin unless Robin asked him, but I don’t buy that. Nikolas is close to Robin and while I don’t put it past her to throw Nikolas in my face, I don’t think she’d ask him to kiss her for my benefit. Whatever the case, I don’t like the way seeing her kiss him made me feel. All it did was lead to me spilling my guts to Carly about my and Robin’s relationship. It also made me acknowledge that our relationship is more than just sex, always has been.

The more Carly talks, the more I see she really doesn’t know Robin, but she did hit one nail on the head. Robin wants a long-term relationship no matter what she says and I know I can’t give her that. I don’t know why I can’t just let Robin go. I know we have no future, but part of me was sitting there in Jake’s wishing that she’d show up and throw a fit. If Jason hadn’t walked into Jake’s, I was planning to use Carly to move past Robin, even though I knew sleeping with Carly could mean losing Robin for good. But apparently Jason takes precedence over everything else in Carly’s world, even Jax and she went to him.

When I got back to hospital, I accused Robin of sending Jason to break me and Carly up hoping that she had. She denied it and I could tell she was telling the truth. She didn’t send Jason and she wasn’t going to look for us. Robin wasn’t even worried about me sleeping with Carly and I’m not sure whether I should be offended or not. She never once considered that I wouldn’t sleep with Carly, but believed that Carly wouldn’t sleep with me because I’d slept with an HIV+ woman – Robin. She accused Carly of being ignorant and prejudiced and maybe she is even though I’ve never seen evidence of that. Before I could even comment, Robin walked away. Just this morning everything was right with the world and now, I don’t know where we are.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick you are a Mess!! I feel soary for you! You can be clueless at times. What you need to do first is Back away from the Ho. She fogs things up for you - you need clarity! You aren't going to find any with the Town Bicycle! You know that she doesn't really know Robin at all - she has ulterior motives for wanting to use you as a distraction - Recognize that!! You do know that sleeping with her will end you and Robin forever! Can you really be that self-destructive?

Come on - Be a Man. Admit and discuss your feelings with Robin - not that Ho!! Your life Matters - Act like it. Invest in this relationship with Robin - You won't be soary!! Don't take what you feel for granted - Love doesn't come everyday! You need to grab Robin and hold on!! I love you Patrick!! Don't hide anymore - Let the Real Patrick Shine!!

7/25/2006 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh patrick,

stop ur belly aching! be a man and step to nicholas (if u really
think he's a threat) and stop using carly! that crap u pulled
yesterday was ridiculous do u really think that robin would send
jason to interrupt u and the she-devil? i think not! man up and
attach a string or two to this relationship and maybe just maybe u
can stop running around acting like an idiot.

p.s. nicholas' hand on robin's butt really got to ya huh? (lol)

7/25/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home