Monday, July 31, 2006

July 31 - Distraction

Robin has been checking on me on the regular. I know she’s worried, but there’s nothing anyone can do, but wait or focus on something else. That’s exactly what I planned when Liz called me to meet her at the hospital. I was looking for anything to distract me from thinking about my test results and how my life might change in just days, but I wasn’t looking for this.

Sometimes I hate being right. As much as I believed that Lucky might be getting addicted to pain meds, I’d hoped that Liz was right. She wasn’t. Today, Liz confirmed my suspicions. I hate to see Liz going through this. She loves Lucky so much. Hopefully whatever Lucky was doing with Maxie is over and Liz won’t have to deal with that, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger CV said...

Patrick I think that it is wishful thinking, especially after what I saw today. Lucky is in deeper with Maxie than you know. I'm sorry about your possible exposure to HIV, and I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through. I'm hopping that you get good news from your initial test. Stay strong, and let Robin help you. She's a wonderful young woman, who has been through much in her young life. Robin wants to be there for you, please let her.

JV

8/01/2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home