Tuesday, October 17, 2006

October 17 – Heading Home

It’s been almost two weeks and I had no idea I would miss Robin as much as I have. I came here to check out Dr. Legrasse’s work and to see if there was a real chance for his treatment to help Laura Spencer. I’m still not convinced. Robin is adamant that this treatment will work and I just wish she’d decided to come to help convince me, if for no other reason that I wouldn’t have been sleeping alone and that I’d know she was safe.

Paris is beautiful right now. The art work is amazing and I can only imagine how Robin’s face would light up looking at it. I can’t wait to get home to see her face. Who would have ever imagined I’d be looking forward to getting home to one woman? Not me. I hope she liked her birthday present. Maybe, I’ll surprise her when I get home and we can celebrate. That’s a thought.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick it is obvious that you love Robin. When you go home maybe you will tell her how much you missed her =)

10/17/2006 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she loved your gift and she would be happy to see you

10/17/2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home