Saturday, October 07, 2006

October 6 – Robin’s Stubbornness

Robin will be the death of us all, if it’s left up to her. How stubborn can she be? Lorenzo Alcazar has threatened her twice – the second time with a couple of thugs, and she isn’t going to tell her super-hero, spy of a father. Yeah, right. Like I’m gonna go for that, especially after she turns down an invitation to accompany me to Paris. Can you imagine? She turned me down. I know she’s a professional, but she could be in serious danger and all she can spout to me is that she won’t be intimidated. We’ll just have to see what kind of protection she gets.

I went back to hospital and ran into Liz, whose life is in a shambles. I tried to be a sympathetic ear for her. Don’t know how much I helped, if at all. Later I saw Lucky and he’s a shambles, too. I really hope they can work through their problems.

“The Prince” was brought in today with a knee injury from falling off a horse. Luckily, it was just a torn ligament and he should be fine. Unluckily, Robin promised to check in on him while I’m gone. I’m still here and she’s already making plans to take care of other men. She just better not forget what she’s got. Just as I was about to remind her, her father showed up.

Robin got upset with me for calling her dad. She got upset with her dad for thinking she can’t take care of herself. Bickering ensued. Robin is too stubborn to even consider that Robert and I only want to keep her safe. If she’s expecting an apology, she’s gonna be short. Ha, no pun intended. I just don’t want anything to happen to her. I don’t want to lose her.

I’m already being to regret leaving for two weeks, but according to Robin, Laura Spencer’s family needs her and I don’t want to stand in the way of her getting help. So, I’m off to Paris and the only thing Robin asked me to bring back is . . . me. She’ll definitely get that, but I’ll have to see if I can find a little something extra. She deserves it, no matter how stubborn she is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick, don't spend too long in Paris. Get back to her soon. She needs you now. Oh, and by the way, the other thing you can bring her back from Paris are those three words...

10/08/2006 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick, we miss you already...oh, and so does Robin! Robin is a strong, independent woman, as you know. But, she is feeling your absence. Hopefully, you'll know just what to do to make up for lost time. She really cares for you, Patrick. You're both lucky to have each other. Bonjour!

10/10/2006 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home