Thursday, November 09, 2006

November 9 - Next Steps

Telling Robin "I love you" may have been the best move I've ever made. For a long time, I was afraid to admit my feelings and now that I have, I'm relieved. It's not everyday that a man gets a woman like Robin Scorpio. She's my best friend - the one person I know I can depend on. I feel like we may be on our way to something better than we could imagine. The fact that she shared her "meltdown" with me clearly said that she trusts me - with her fears and with her heart. That's not something I take lightly.

Back at the hospital, I ran into my second best girl - Epiphany. She accused me of being in romantic bliss with Robin. She's very intuitive. And even though she'd never admit to anyone, Epiphany is happy for us. I can tell. I love Robin and I know she loves me. Epiphany gave orders about PDAs at the nurse's station. Robin and I will try to keep it private. I didn't make any promises. Robin thought my making her my special french toast was amazing, but this is only the beginning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful to you and Robin so in love. I'm glad you know you can trust her because as she said to you, when she loves someone it is completely.

11/10/2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home