Tuesday, December 05, 2006

December 4 – Not the Same

Pete came by the hospital and what do I do, I find myself whining. Whining! Me! What has happened to me? Pete says love. He could be right.

For months, Robin did nothing but berate me for my bedside manner and my lack of social graces when it came to treating my patients, now she’s done an about face. I’m trying to give my patients some hope, when Robin has lost hope and she’s taking it out on everyone around her. Oddly enough, I understand that. Every time she experiences a loss, it brings back the loss of Stone and I can only imagine what that feels like.

Pete helped me bring a few things into focus. I’m not the same man I used to be. I love Robin. She’s hurting right now. I’m not giving up on her. I don’t know how long our time together will last, but it’s much more satisfying than being without her. I know I have to be supportive, because right now she’s drowning and I won’t lose her to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home