Thursday, August 03, 2006

August 3 - Worried about Robin

Okay, I almost feel as if I’m in the Twilight Zone. First, Dad is prouder of me than he’s ever been. Then, Robert Scorpio is talking about any family being happy to have me as part of it. Who would have thought all I had to do to get some respect from these two men was get stuck by an AIDS contaminated needle and do my job?

On a more serious note, I’m getting really worried about Robin; so worried that I hunted down her parents at the MetroCourt. She told my dad about the accident, it’s only fair that I get to tell hers. Robin’s holding it together too well. She’s being strong for everyone . . . me, April, Alan, everyone. She wants me to see that I won’t be any less should be contract HIV, but I what I really see is how strong she is. She was great with April, encouraging her and letting her in. If she keeps this up, she’s going to crack. I couldn’t let that happen without doing something. Hopefully, her mom and dad, even though he came to the hospital to see me, can give her the support they weren’t able to before, because we all need Robin to be okay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so in love dude....

8/04/2006 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home