Thursday, December 07, 2006

December 6 – Relationship World

Robin stopped by my place earlier and apologized for dragging our personal relationship into our professional debate. I know she’s going through a hard time, so I didn’t push her too hard. I realized Pete, with all his arrogance and opinions on relationships, was right. Relationships with people you love are harder than one-night stands, but they, with all their frustrations and misunderstandings, are so much more satisfying than I ever thought they could be.

I love Robin and I’m not going to stop. She drives me crazy, but I wouldn’t change a thing. My relationship with her is what I wanted before I even knew it. We talked about what Pete considers the downfall of man – Relationship World, where Robin makes all the rules and just tells me when I break them. That could be a problem, depending on the rules, but Robin made a few that I think I’m going to like:

1) We always give each other the benefit of the doubt.
2) We’re always honest with each other.
3) Walking out is acceptable, but giving up is not.

This “Relationship” thing just keeps getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home