Friday, December 15, 2006

December 14 – Changes

Not only can I not do surgeries while my hand is in this cast, I can’t even dress myself. I don’t know if I’ve ever been as frustrated in my life as I was when Robin showed up at my door this morning. There I was in my underwear with my pants around my knees. How ridiculous is that? Robin offered to stay with me last night, but I knew she needed her sleep after the five or six shots of Tequila she downed at Jake’s.

As a result of my fractured hand, I’ve been relegated to speeches and meetings at work. To top that off, my dad is now doing surgery on my patients. If Robin hadn’t gone to Jake’s drinking none of this would have happened. But, it did. Now she’s busy trying to make it up to me . . . by finding me an apartment. I told her that I’d like to have a place of my own, but the hotel is really convenient. Other than the fact that it’s costing me a fortune, it’s great. Room service. Maid service. What more could a guy ask for? I guess I’ll find out soon, because Robin is nothing if not tenacious. If she says she’ll find me an apartment, she will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home