Monday, August 21, 2006

August 21 – Absolutely Amazing

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again – Robin is amazing. April is about to be released from the hospital and Robin offers up her apartment as a place for April to stay. In spite of the pain she carries, Robin continues to put others ahead of herself. I know she’s been putting off her move because she’s going to miss her privacy . . . so will I. But, here she is giving up the space for April. That’s exactly the kind of selfless thing I’ve come to expect from her.

Speaking of April, she must be feeling better, because she’s calling me and Robin on our feelings and talking about how stubborn we are. April is nothing if not direct. While she’s recuperating, we’ll have to stir her away from my and Robin’s relationship and onto some things to enhance whatever time she has left. The last thing I want is for her to have any more regrets.

Now, I’ve been recruited to take Robin home to help get her apartment ready for April. I’m not exactly sure what that means, but I’m sure she’ll tell me. I haven’t gotten one of her lectures lately and I’m probably due. She’s been so supportive and I don’t know if I could have gotten through this without her.

Since I know Stone’s birthday is close, I’m keeping an eye on her. I want to be there for her just like she’s been here for me. She’s strong and independent, but she’s not invincible no matter what she wants everyone to think. She knows that and so do I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting. This is likely to become mynew favorite blog.

8/22/2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home