Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December 20 – New Digs

I was right. Robin found an apartment – the perfect one according to her. I thought I could get out of it. After all, I have the perfect situation living in a hotel. Robin, of course, disagrees. She kept making comments as if she’d be living there with me. And she blew it off, but I’m not sure where that was going and I didn’t really have time to pursue it, because the ignorant landlord stopped in.

One minute, he’s offering me a lease and the next he’s telling me that he has to look out for the other residents because I treat patients with HIV and AIDS. How ridiculous is that? It pissed me off. The next thing I know, I’m threatening lawsuits and the press about his discrimination and now I’ve got an apartment I don’t even want. But, there are a few fringe benefits. We christened a couple of flat surfaces before we left. I guess I’ll go sign that lease tomorrow. This could definitely turn out to be worth my time and money.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick,

I'm glad to know that you've learned the first cardinal rule of relationships - your girlfriend is always right! LOL

Good luck with the new digs.

12/21/2006 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home