Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27 – What the H#LL?

I’m extremely confused. Robin decided to move in with Mac after being released from the hospital, but I always thought when she recovered that she’d be moving back in with me. But, she doesn’t want to do that right now. She thinks we moved in together for the wrong reasons the first time. I could buy that, if she was getting her own place and we were moving toward her moving back in. That’s not the case.

Now, she’s about to move into Wyndemere . . . with Nicolas, where she “doesn’t have to pay rent and has servants.” Give me a break. When has any of that been important to her? Something’s wrong and she’s not talking to me. I don’t know how to help her if she won’t talk to me. I love her and I know she loves me. Whatever it is that’s scaring her is something major. And I need her to trust me with it. Maybe Mac will be able to get to the bottom of this. Someone has to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

patrick..trust your instinct..if it does not feel right..go with that..

i feel your pain and frustration

=========
great update..that was a rough episode..

emilee

3/30/2007 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

patrick, trust your instinct..if it tells you something is wrong..go with it..

poor thing...i feel the frustration and hurt while watching that episode too..

emilee

3/30/2007 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home