Saturday, January 20, 2007

January 19 – Like a Yo-Yo

I got up early this morning and reordered the couch that I sent back, along with some other furniture that I liked when I went to the furniture store to have them pick up the couch. After my conversation with Robin, I decided maybe it was time for me to step out and try something new. The apartment is growing on me, so I decided to keep it. If I’m staying, I need furniture. Robin was right. I can’t sit on folding chairs or the floor forever. So, I have all this furniture delivered. Today. What does that get me? Another fight with Robin. I send furniture back – I’m wrong. I buy furniture – I’m wrong. I can not win.

Now, she thinks that I’m just doing things to please her. I’m not. I’m doing what I want, but even if I was doing this to please her – is that such a bad thing? You’d think she’d be happy. But, no, not Robin. Okay, yes, I overreacted and had the couch returned, because I didn’t know what it meant to Robin. Yes, I had a pretty quick turn around and ordered an apartment full of furniture, but I do very few things that I don’t want to do. Robin should know that. Instead, she does what she always does when she’s unsure – she runs. What am I supposed to do now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home