Friday, January 19, 2007

January 18 – Honesty: It Works

Robin had a couch delivered. A really nice couch. To my apartment. At first I didn’t think much of it, but then Pete came over and I realized that Robin and I might be in different places. I sent the couch back, not because I didn’t like it, but because Robin did overstep her bounds. This is why I didn’t want an apartment. I liked living at the Metro Court because I didn’t have to cook or clean . . . or decorate. It was easy.

Robin and I had a really good talk about the couch and the apartment and I really think she understands where I’m coming from. I just don’t want to rush our relationship. Robin is all I want and I don’t want to screw it up. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if she got hurt. But now that Robin understands my phobias and my need to run my own life, maybe I’ll keep the place . . . and that sofa was really nice. Maybe I’ll try this for a little longer and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home