Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1 – April Fools

I guess the joke’s on me. I thought what Robin and I had was the real thing, that thing I saw between my mom and dad. Obviously, I was wrong. I been working at allowing myself to open up and let my guard down and what does Robin do when I let her in, she runs out on me. And not only does she leave me, but she leaves me for Nikolas. She says their only friends and that I need to trust her and respect her decisions, but she doesn’t trust me. After all the things we’ve been to each other, for her to move in with Nikolas at the spur of the moment is beyond belief.

I gave her more than one chance to talk to me and let me help her with whatever is going on and she refused. I don’t know if she was lying to me the whole time or if she’s caught up in something that’s really dangerous, but either way, I’m done. I’ve tried and I’m not that patient guy who’ll just wait around for the other shoe to drop. I guess I’m just not that loyal and decent. Right now, I’m pissed . . . and I’m hurt. If and when she does come around, I don’t know that I’ll be waiting for her. How could she expect me to?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick, calm down and replay all that has happened recently and you will see that they do not add up. You are hurt, heartbroken and angry and that is understandable. But Robin also asked you to trust her. Give her the benefit of the doubt. Love is patient, kind and understanding. I know your ego is hurt but take a step back. Your Dad went to the bottle so you are going to play around? Again? I thought you did not like that? Everyone knows you are head over heels in love with Robin

4/02/2007 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chin up patrick..trust your instinct and follow it..

poor thing..

em

4/02/2007 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home