Sunday, April 08, 2007

April 8 – Getting By

This week has been a hard one. Seeing Robin at work and knowing that she was going home to Nikolas pisses me off. As a result of it, I jumped down Epiphany’s throat and threw Robin and Nikolas in Emily’s face. I felt bad about that. Emily is going through the same thing I am and she didn’t deserve that from me.

Speaking of Emily, she’s in denial. Emily just doesn’t believe that Nikolas would hurt her again and because she was there when Robin was only thinking of me when she was shot. I didn’t want to believe either, but the reality is that Robin is living with Nikolas and Emily and I are alone.

Yes, there’s something strange going on with Robin and she doesn’t look particularly happy with this new arrangement. Maybe, it’s just the fact that she knows how much I love her and she tossed my love back in my face as if she didn’t care. Maybe if I was a different man, I’d just let it go or hold on to the hope that she’ll come back to me. I’m not that man and I’m not that noble. I will not make this easy for her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if all it is worth..at least you still have your health..

just don't give up

4/09/2007 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Patrick! Look at her face and tell me that she's in love with Nikolas!
Don't give up. Listen to what she's not saying !

4/10/2007 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick, She does not look happy. Look into her eyes and you will see that she loves you and is hurt. Listen to what she is not saying

4/11/2007 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home