Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 22 – Neurotic Girlfriends

I thought my head was going to explode. Robin and I continued our conversation about her moving in with me and she threw up every road block she could think of. As much as I love Robin, she’s absolutely neurotic. She had the audacity to dare me to admit that she drives me crazy. Of course, I did. She does. Robin even went down the road of setting boundaries. Like we’ve ever really respected those. Every time we set rules to make everything absolutely clear, we break them and then we fight. Why go through that when we don’t have to?

I know she wants to live with me as much as I want to live with her. I also know she’s terrified that what we have will be lost. Everyone she’s ever loved has left her behind in some way. I’m not going to add to that number. We’re finally happy – both of us. I’m going to do everything in my power to keep it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home